Logging, Screen Calibration, IIHS
Dajac continues to advance their flagship software to exceed the automotive lighting industry’s needs. IntelliAim is the software that powers Dajac’s Osprey line of lighting alignment and validation systems. With this latest update, this version builds on Dajac’s already industry-leading capabilities.
Many new feature upgrades to IntelliAim v8.0 help Tier 1 suppliers and OEMs alike, reach their aiming and testing requirements for manufacturing and assembly.
IntelliAim validation software is the control center of the Osprey family of products and runs on a PC with the latest Microsoft Windows operating system. The main window clearly shows the status of the script along with a large image that provides maximum clarity to the operator. IntelliAim also controls the cycle and has numerous configuration and testing options, such as cutoff sharpness, photo area thresholds, IIHS ratings and scores (Osprey HS10 only), screwdriver controls for alignment and more.
Here are the highlights of features in the latest v8.0 upgrade:
- Log secondary peaks in Cutoff Sharpness.
- Significantly improved reporting of Cutoff Sharpness results.
- Added IIHS task for Osprey HS10.
- Added screen calibration for improved measurement accuracy across the entire image plane.
- Added ability to log images in all camera-based tasks.
- More task results available as symbols for scripting.
- More informative error messages.
- New Capture Image task.
Dajac continues the work that enable you to focus on manufacturing and test analysis, rather than spending valuable time on equipment and software development. Along with Dajac’s first class support and customer service, the Osprey family of products powered by IntelliAim, are great assets for production inspection and alignment of all your exterior lighting products.