Incredibly versatile Ethernet-connected I/O module.
Digital, analog, motor control, and non-volatile memory in one package.
The Expert I/O 500 is a versatile . Requiring a simple USB connection to a computer, it will allow you to automate research experiments, industrial electronics and machinery, home, hobbies, and more.
The single module will fit almost any control application. Features like detachable screw terminals and integrated DIN rail mounting make it a great choice for automation and control projects.
- Ethernet connected
- 2 port Ethernet switch for easy daisy chaining
- 16 digital inputs, all featuring program selectable sinking and sourcing or both, 4 with programmable logic high voltage level
- 16 digital outputs, all featuring program selectable sinking and sourcing or both , all with flyback protection (fast flyback protection available as an option), all featuring over-current protection, 4 with programmable logic high voltage level
- 16 analog outputs, all 12 bit, all featuring program selectable modes 0-10V, 0-5V, 4-20mA
- Detachable screw terminals for easy replacement with reliable connection
- Simple mounting using integrated DIN rail mounts
- Modbus TCP
- PLC Library and PC SDK available