Incredibly versatile USB-connected I/O module.
Digital, analog, motor control, and non-volatile memory in one package.
The Expert I/O 1000 is uniquely suited for all your automation needs. Requiring a simple USB connection to a computer, it will allow you to automate research experiments, industrial electronics and machinery, home, hobbies, and more.
The single module will fit almost any control application. Features like detachable screw terminals and integrated DIN rail mounting make it a great choice for automation and control projects.
- Easy device connection using detachable screw terminals
- Configure maximum I/O voltage swings via software
- Connect without signal conditioning
- Simply connect to the push pull outputs and start controlling
- Easily activate pull-ups and pull-downs through included software
- DC brush motor controllers with integrated amplifiers
- Directly connect motors for effortless setup
- Simple mounting using integrated DIN rail mounts
- Non-volatile memory allows user to store data on device and retain after power cycle